Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Its been almost a year since I have actually wrote anything and a lot has changed from that time. Then I was in school, now I am not.. I graduated. Been looking for a job and no such luck yet but there is still hope. We built a custom home a dream home, which is where I spend my days now.

I think I will be doing some revamping to my blog changing the context. I want to focus more on health, healthy foods, workouts open it up to be a health discussion I suppose. Probably talk about some of the fads, why they wont or do work and share recipes on here things I have tried on Pinterest and liked and things I have had no success with. 

There will always be hints of fashion on here because its in my blood. As well as home decorating, lets face it I have an empty house that needs help. 


I guess we shall see where my blog goes.. in the coming months hopefully some place good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment