Thursday, May 10, 2012

Three Bird Nest

So here I am!!!
I know I have been MIA for awhile due to school and a lot of changes that are going on right now that when I have a second or two I will up date everyone who cares. 

I have been browsing this Etsy shop for awhile just staring at the beautiful scarfs and headbands, not sure which one to buy. This last Sunday I noticed that this grey and white stripped scarf was back up and I pounced on it. I ordered it without even thinking. I got the package in the mail today and opened it looked inside and didn't even take it out. I immediately thought "you have to blog about this shop asap!!" 

Like I said I ordered this on a Sunday and sometime during the day I received a shipping notification saying that my package was ready to ship. I was not expecting this seeing as it was a Sunday, so that was a huge plus. I didn't have any problems with my order and no need to contact the seller. But when I opened my package I was in awe, I am just going to let the pictures speak for themselves.


I love.. love the packaging I am a huge sucker for packaging. Send me something in cute packaging and I will write a review on my blog ;)


I thought the dumb dumb was a nice touch and it was delicious too.. If you look right about the sticker that is holding the sucker on she hand wrote thanks!. I thought that was a really nice touch, after all it is a small business but to take that time out of her busy day is really nice to her buyers. 


Now onto the scarf.. It is seriously the nicest, softest scarf of life. It would be perfect for either summer or winter its really light weight and BEAUTIFUL!!! 


If you guys are in the market for a scarf I highly recommend going over to Three Bird Nest and placing an order with this awesome Etsy Shop!!


I apologize for the iPhone photos my camera was dead :(


No comments:

Post a Comment